Publishing research works with T I E is simple and efficient. Here are 2 ways for you to submit your manuscript.
1. Quick Submission
2. Email Submission
- Authors are required to prepare their manuscripts according to the journal’s guidelines for authors, which can be found here.
- All submissions must be made online through the journal’s submission system or by email.
- The submission should include a cover letter, the manuscript, and any supporting materials, such as figures and tables.
- The cover letter should provide a brief summary of the manuscript, including its main findings, and explain how the manuscript fits within the scope of the journal.
- All submissions are reviewed by at least two experts in the field, who are selected by the editorial board.
- The reviewers evaluate the manuscript based on its originality, quality, and relevance to the journal’s scope.
- The reviewers provide detailed feedback to the authors, including any suggestions for revisions.
- Based on the reviewers’ feedback, the editorial board makes a decision to accept, reject, or request revisions to the manuscript.
- If revisions are requested, the authors are given a specific time frame to make the necessary changes and resubmit their manuscript.
- Once the revisions are completed, the manuscript is sent back to the reviewers for a final evaluation.
Note that the review process may take several weeks or months, depending on the availability of the reviewers. However, the journal will keep the authors informed of the status of their submission throughout the review process.
The journal aims to provide a timely and constructive review process and will notify authors of the outcome of their submission as soon as possible.
Please check the journal’s website for the most up-to-date information on the submission and review process.
Journal Article Workflow:
Once you complete the submission process, there will be a manuscript number popping up. It means your manuscript has been submitted successfully. There is no need to submit your manuscript again after that.
Next, your paper will be considered by the editor and if it passes the pre-review, it will be sent for peer review by experts in your field. The whole publication process is shown below: